Explore the land of kinds, folktales, and fascinating culture for an experience of a lifetime. Understand why Rajasthan is every traveler’s muse.
- Walk in the blue indigo streets of Jodhpur and fall in love with the Mehrangarh Fort.
- Discover Jaisalmer, one of the most magical and incredible cities in India and sleep under the stars in the desert of the golden city.
- Watch or partake in fascinating Hindu rituals at Varanasi, one of India’s most energetic, spiritual and fascinating city, every photographer’s dream.
- Discover the child in you and have a unique experience in the rural areas of Jaipur.
- Say hello to the Taj Mahal and get amazed by this monument of love in India.
about passing through a place,
but letting the place
pass through you…
|All year||From 5 to 12 people|
Hotels boutique with breakfast
Guide all tour
- Day 1Europe- Delhi
- Day 2 Delhi – Jaisalmer
- Day 3Jaisalmer
- Day 4Jaisalmer- Khuri
- Day 5Khuri – Jaisalmer- Jodhpur
- Day 6Jodhpur – Pushkar
- Day 7Pushkar
- Day 8Pushkar- Jaipur
- Day 9Jaipur
- Day 10Jaipur – Agra
- Day 11Agra – Varanasi
- Day 12Varanasi
- Day 13Varanasi
- Day 14Varanasi – Delhi
- Day 15Delhi – Europe
- We choose accommodation options that will help you relax
- You get to sleep in stylish traditional cottages surrounded by lovely gardens
- Spend a night in the villages of Jaipur and experience the essence of rural areas of Rajasthan
- Watch stars light up the sky on an almost-magical night in Thar Desert
Experiences, moments and memories that are already part of me. I don’t think that I will ever forget…
The tour experience with Open Eyes is 100% recommended.
I loved the real experience on the desert in Jaisalmer, the boat ride on the spiritual Ganges river and of course, the visit to majestic Taj Mahal at the sunrise.