Dive in the sparkling blue waters of the Andamans, and explore one of world’s most diverse marine ecosystems.
- Explore a local market and meet some of the finest Indian artisans.
- Dive in the blue waters and corals and explore some solitary beaches
- Get fascinated by the natural bounty of the islands that preserves one of the richest ecosystem on the planet
- Savour the seafood and local cuisine of the Andaman and a magical night on the island.
- Feed, bath and walk with the elephants. Involve yourself in one of the unique elephant rescue centre of the country.
about passing through a place,
but letting the place
pass through you…
|All year||From 5 to 12 people|
Hotels boutique with breakfast
Guide all tour
- Day 1Europe- Delhi
- Day 2Delhi
- Day 3Delhi – Jaipur
- Day 4Jaipur
- Day 5Jaipur – Agra
- Day 6Agra – Delhi
- Day 7Delhi –Port Blair ( Andaman )
- Day 8Port Blair – Havelock ( Andaman )
- Day 9-13Havelock (Andaman)
- Day 14Havelock – Port Blair ( Andaman )- Delhi
- Day 15Delhi – Europe
- We choose accommodation options that will help you relax.
- Wake up by the sound of the Indian Ocean at Havelock, Andaman Islands.
- Relax in a modern hotel with views of the wonderful Taj Mahal.
- Sleep in the villages of the Jaipur. Discover essence of the rural areas of Rajasthan.
The organization of the trip and the attention received by Open Eyes team was excellent. This helped a lot to make perfect our vacations in India
My best two moments? I don’t know what to tell you, they have been so many…
Thank you Amit Srivastava (Guide of open eyes) for your friendship, for your magnificent work and for showing us one of the 7 wonders of the world!