During 15 you will discover the best handicrafts in India and fall in love with Udaipur, the Venice of India.
- Create your own block print designs, a traditional crafts in India.
- For all your romantic whims – fall in love with Udaipur, famously called as the Venice of India.
- Say hello to the Taj Mahal, the monument of love..
- Explore a local market and meet some of the finest Indian artisans.
- Discover the child in you and live an unforgettable experience in the rural áreas of Jaipur.
|All year||From 5 to 12 people|
Hotels boutique with breakfast
Guide all tour
- Day 1Europe- Delhi
- Day 2Delhi
- Day 3Delhi – Udaipur
- Day 4Udaipur
- Day 5Udaipur
- Day 6Udaipur – Bundi
- Day 7Bundi
- Day 8Bundi
- Day 9Bundi- Pushkar
- Day 10Pushkar – Jaipur
- Day 11Jaipur
- Day 12Jaipur
- Day 13Jaipur – Agra
- Day 14 Agra – Delhi
- Day 15Europe
- We choose accommodation options that will help you relax.
- Pamper yourself at a charming hotel with views of Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Sleep in Bundi, a tiny village in Rajasthan. Get charmed by its stunning architecture and culture.
- Enjoy the hospitality of an Indian family and relax at their organic farm in Jaipur.
Experiences, moments and memories that are already part of me. I don’t think that I will ever forget.
The tour experience with Open Eyes is 100% recommended.
I loved the real experience on the desert in Jaisalmer, the boat ride on the spiritual Ganges river and of course, the visit to majestic Taj Mahal at the sunrise.