- Experience authentic Rajasthan and work with women artisans in a village near Jaipur.
- Behold India’s monument of love, a “teardrop on the face of eternity,” the Taj Mahal.
- Tour an elephant rescue centre, and if you’re lucky, walk and bathe them!
- Explore the local artisan markets with women taxi drivers.
|All year||From 5 to 12 people|
Transportation with Air Conditioning
Charming Hotels with breakfast
Entrance to Monuments
Guide all tour
Discover the real gold in the well-worn tourist triangle of India: Delhi-Agra-Jaipur. We will take you on a responsible and mindful tour that includes the Taj Mahal as well as local communities, women’s cooperatives, and an elephant rescue centre.
The Golden Triangle of India includes the nation’s capital, the Taj Mahal, and the Pink City of Jaipur. It is the most popular tourism circuit in India – but we show it to you in a completely new way. In Delhi, one of the most historical and vibrant cities on earth, we explore local markets and artisans with women drivers – in a country where 99% of professional drivers are male. In Agra, we make dreams come true by visiting the world-famous monument to love. We stop at a café for acid attack survivors, where you can read, relax, and interact with women entrepreneurs. Plus, we tour an elephant rescue centre, and learn about the rescued elephants – and you may even have a chance to walk with them and bath them. And in Jaipur, you will be dazzled by Amber Fort and the rich art, architecture, and culture of this fabled city. Plus, you will be immersed in the village life of Rajasthan, stay in a family home, and get to know a community of women artisans. Here you will learn the ancient art of block printing and make your own scarf. Bask in the golden glow of India’s famed hospitality in some of the most scenic landscapes in India.
- Day 1Home Country – Delhi
- Day 2Delhi
- Day 3Delhi – Jaipur
- Day 4Jaipur
- Day 5Jaipur – Agra
- Day 6Agra – Delhi
- Day 7Home Country
Tours can also be customized for more personal experiences
- We choose accommodation options that will help you relax.
- Wake up by the sound of the Indian Ocean at Havelock, Andaman Islands.
- Relax in a modern hotel with views of the wonderful Taj Mahal.
- Sleep in the villages of the Jaipur. Discover essence of the rural areas of Rajasthan.
Experiences, moments and memories that are already part of me. I don’t think that I will ever forget.
The tour experience with Open Eyes is 100% recommended.
Luckily we chose an option that has allowed us to break from our normal lifestyle and connect with a new authentic culture